Developing the Potential
Helping you make the right decision.
Stuart specialises in Business Management, Sales & Marketing, and Project Management, providing a valuable service and support for Owners or Managers of small to medium sized businesses.
Front of House, Back of House, Operations,
Mystery Guest Reports
Management & Recording
Ledgers, Reports, Record Keeping
Experience of running events up to 650 people
Sharing Ideas, Best Practices for effective Sales & Marketing
Going Above & Beyond. Putting the Customer First and Exceeding Expectations
Tidying, Securely Storing & Utilising Customer Databases
Stuart can help improve a business performance through the analysis of existing business systems and procedures, developing plans for long term improvement.
Stuart's skills include:
○ Ability to provide an objective, 'outsiders' look at your business.
○ An open minded approach to analyse, review and recommend improvements to your business, to help maximise revenue, profit and business growth.
○ Offering support, assistance and coaching to sales & marketing personnel, providing fresh ideas.
○ Ability to analyse systems and procedures, and recommend ways in which a more effective and efficient way of performing business tasks can be achieved.
○ Work with proven 'best practice' methods.
What to Expect
For Short, Medium or Long Term Projects, a clear defined plan and cost will be devised after consultation with the client.
Short, Medium or
Long Term Projects
Monthly retainer fees are available subject to requirements.
Monthly Retainer Consultancy & Services
Available on a day by day basis from £395+VAT. Hourly Consultancy Rates are from £55+VAT per hour.